GSA MAS Schedule
Website: SSC GSA contract
Contract #: 47QSEA19D0002
SSC SINs: 32229, 33411, 339940OS4, OLM
Period of Performance: Oct 2, 2023 – Oct 2, 2038
The GSA MAS Schedule is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract. Under the MAS Program, GSA issues long-term governmentwide contracts that provide federal, state, and local government buyers access to commercial products, services, and solutions at pre negotiated pricing. It is a wide scope inclusive of administrative support, professional services, IT services procurement vehicle that offers a comprehensive array of state-of-the-art products, services, and solutions:
- Office Management Category
- Facilities Category
- Furniture & Furnishing Category
- Human Capital Category
- Industrial Products & Services Category
- Information Technology Category
- Miscellaneous Category
- Professional Services Category
- Scientific Management and Solutions Category
- Security & Protection Category
- Transportation and Logistics Services Category
- Travel Category
GSA 8(a) STARS III
GSA STARS III website: https://www.gsa.gov/stars3
Contract #: 47QTCB22D0147
Cage Code: 5ALD8
UEI Number: UK5TLA4W74E5
Contract Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 to 07/01/2026 with one three-year option
8(a) STARS III is a governmentwide best-in-class (BIC), easy-to-use, streamlined multiple award IDIQ (MA-IDIQ) that provides flexible access to customized information technology solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) prime contractors. This fourth generation builds upon the framework of 8(a) STARS II including an even greater focus on emerging technologies as well as requirements outside of the continental United States (OCONUS).
- $50 billion program ceiling
- Five-year base period with one three-year option period
- Fixed Price, Incentive, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour contracts
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- No protests on orders under $10 million unless the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value
- NAICS: 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services (Primary), Others but limited to: 541511, 541513, 541519, 518210
- Access to proven 8(a) small business IT providers
- Easy-to-use contracts
- Contract type flexibility
- Streamlined ordering procedures reducing lead time, saving time and money
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Low user access fee (0.75%) built into contractor’s ceiling prices
- Task Order Performance can go 5 years beyond Contract ordering end date.
- There are no functional areas on STARS III so they should not be referenced, 8(a) STARS III was awarded under NAICS: 541512, Computer Systems Design Services. Requirements that align with other IT services NAICS codes are within the scope of the STARS III GWAC. These NAICS codes include, but are not limited to 541511, 541513, 541519, 518210.
- Directed awards allowed for orders up to the 8(a) Competitive Threshold.
Sterile Services Co. 8(a) STARS III Program Manager:
Email: [email protected]
Contract #: N0017821D9368
Period of Performance:
14 July 2021 – 1 Jan 2024
2 Jan 2024 – 1 Jan 2029
The purpose of this vehicle is to meet Sea Power 21 objectives and to increase overall efficiencies, the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) established the Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e) indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award contract (MAC) vehicle. In 2018, the Navy awarded the follow-on contract to SeaPort-e called Seaport-NxG to provide direct support to the Navy. The scope encompasses a wide variety of engineering and program management support services. It uses a web-based electronic procurement system to facilitate performance-based service acquisition. All task orders issued under the contract are competitively solicited, awarded, and managed using the SeaPort-NxG system.
“SeaPort” is the electronic procurement tool by which all Navy and Marine Corps contracting offices can obtain services through competitive and efficient means. Task Order requirements are developed, solicited, awarded and administered all within the SeaPort Portal.
“SeaPort NxG” is both the electronic module within the SeaPort Portal as well as the set of Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Contracts (MACs) that is available for use in conducting competitive procurements among its vendor participants.